Abstract The objective of this paper 2 is to identify and, where possible, resolve singularities that may arise in the discretization of spatiotemporal boundary-value problems governing the steady-state behavior of nonlinear beam structures. Fingerprint Boundary value problems. Symmetry Group. Boundary Value Problem. Nonlinear Model.
- Management Planning for Nature Conservation: A Theoretical Basis & Practical Guide.
- Beauty and the Beast.
- Safe Dog Handbook: A Complete Guide to Protecting Your Pooch, Indoors and Out.
- You are here.
- Topology: An Introduction?
- Thermal Power Plant: Pre-Operational Activities!
- Singularities in boundary value problems (Recherches en mathématiques appliquées)!
Differential-algebraic Systems. Periodic Boundary Value Problem. Mixed Formulation.
Passar bra ihop
Weak Formulation. Discretization Scheme.
- Singularities in boundary value problems?
- Most Downloaded Articles?
- Chimera (Chimera, Book 1).
- Second-order initial value problems with singularities.
- Understanding Sleeplessness: Perspectives on Insomnia.
- International Relations, Political Theory and the Problem of Order: Beyond International Relations Theory?.
- Elliptic Boundary Value Problems in Domains with Point Singularities.
Barry F. Poul Jorgensen. Pierre Ausloos.
P. Grisvard, Singularities in boundary value problems, Vol. Springer,
Home Contact us Help Free delivery worldwide. Free delivery worldwide. Bestselling Series. Harry Potter. Popular Features. New Releases.
Elliptic Boundary Value Problems in Domains with Point Singularities
Indeed, the interest of boundary problems for linear evolution partial differential equations and systems is more and more acute because of the outstanding position of those problems in the mathematical description of the physical world, namely through sciences such as fluid dynamics, elastodynamics, electro- dynamics, electromagnetism, plasma physics and so on.
Keywords: singular mixed boundary value problem; positive solution; lower function; upper function; convergence of approximate regular problems. Similar articles:. Agarwal, D. Equations , — Equations , 60— Acta Math. Agarwal, S. Baxley: Some singular nonlinear boundary value problems. SIAM J. Baxley, G. Gersdorff: Singular reaction-diffusion boundary value problem. Baxley, K.